9 Carawa Street
Property id: 3273140
The family friendly entertainer!
Prepare to be excited by this wonderful residence that has undergone both a quality renovation and extension - now culminating in an impressive four bedrooms, three bathrooms and double garaging plus an additional massive carport. This will make the perfect home for the tradie or indeed any family that have expensive toys such as boat, van or trailer that need to be off the street.
- Genuinely appealing property with a warm and inviting covered front entrance sets the theme for a genuine homely feel
- Picture perfect presentation - light & bright, neutral tones. Beautiful timber floors
- Spacious living area, comfort all year round with air conditioning and fire place
- Massive, private main bedroom with ensuite, built-in and access to the timber deck
- Generous bedrooms two and three, both with large built-in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom to the rear with another ensuite bathroom. Plenty of storage
- Great backyard with the entertaining highlights being both a beautiful timber deck and a covered bbq area - a perfect home for those who like to host small intimate gatherings or the largest of celebrations!
- Great drive access through a heightened 3.6m carport to an oversized double garage
This magnificent home does lend itself to being able to house multiple generations. The fourth bedroom to the rear would make an ideal teenage retreat, guest accommodation or perhaps provide independent living for an ageing loved one. The addition of a kitchenette would enable it to be fully self contained and could then perhaps be income-producing! Maybe a little help with the mortgage?
The extension of this home has been well thought out and the renovation undertaken with an eye for details that allows the new owners to move in with absolute peace of mind and immediately sit back, relax and enjoy!
It's not often that a home boasting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and four car accommodation becomes available - especially only 168m from the entrance to the idyllic Blacksmiths Beach! Make inspection at Saturdays first open home, 1 - 1 30pm your priority or phone Michael or Tony to discuss further!
11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 24 March 2018
$448 per quarter