3/ 29 Wood Street
Property id: 3271650
Short, sweet & very neat - this cute as, renovated villa will beat your budget blues!
Recently renovated, this almost indestructible single level villa represents one of the most affordable buying opportunities in the 2281 postcode, set away from the road with just 1 immediate neighbour, it's just an easy stroll across the road to Coles and all manner of shops and services including cafes, buses and the local library with the Lake, Channel and great beaches just minutes away. Whether you're starting out or slowing down, buying your 1st investment or weekender or you're trying to find somewhere really affordable for your elderly or not very mobile Mum or Dad close to home, this pocket rocket will blow your mind with its hard to beat value and its double brick quality build. With a fantastic long term tenant in residence, we can offer the property either vacant or tenanted, with the current tenant being willing to pay more and ready and willing to sign a new lease to stay on and why wouldn't they want to, when they've got a near new kitchen and bathroom, air conditioned open living in a safe and secure complex with a great outdoor area they don't have to maintain and ample off street and visitor parking!
- Friendly complex with low fees & great long term neighbours, 1 of only 3 garden facing villas
- Enjoys a set back from the road, safe & secure, easy access to Coles, shops & services location
- Covered front porch offers off-street resident parking or lovely garden outlook outdoor living
- Open plan light filled living features split system air conditioning & a modern open kitchen
- Both the open living & open kitchen boasts an outlook to lovely level lawns & shade trees
- Beyond the open plan living discover a compact, but new bathroom with a separate toilet
- The nearby master bedroom boasts built in robes & an outlook to the easy care courtyard
- While the laundry opens straight out to the newly fenced, no maintenance outdoor living
- Originally designed with oversized long garages, most are set up as 2nd bedrooms/2nd living
- Still featuring the original garage door with storage behind, the garage can be reinstated
- Visitors have lots of easy access parking & residents can park in front of/next to this villa
- Many residents don't drive & truly love the stroll to everything location & easy bus access
If your budget is tight and you're struggling to break into the real estate market and you're depressed by anything and everything you see in this price range, then this is your golden opportunity to kick start your rent portfolio or buy your 1st home or safely and securely re-locate your loved one closer to your own home. Affordable, freshly renovated and well located, single level living down on the flats of gorgeous, surrounded by water Swansea with shops etc. almost at your , there's a lot on offer here for a teeny weeny price!
Contact agent for details