17 Mawson Close
Property id: 3271571
Easy lift access to luxurious, near new, upper level, designer beachside living & so much more ...
If you've been dreaming about moving to a new beach house with genuine water views, where you can virtually roll out the door and be on the sand in minutes and part of your dream has been to kick back deck-side and watch the waves roll in and wake up each morning to water views, then you are in for a real treat, unlike most beach houses, where you have to take the stairs to enjoy the view, here it's a case of “beam me up scotty” with a lift transporting you and the groceries from the ground floor to a rather delicious, almost apartment like upper level. Designed to indulge and reward adult owners with a delightful master suite featuring a very luxurious ensuite and deck access, those invited upstairs will love the designer kitchen, the stunning ceiling lines of the open plan living, great views off the spacious entertainment deck and the fully equipped, full size theatre room, while downstairs will also impress, very comfortably accommodating older children still living at home and guests staying over ....
- Forget the stairs, take the lift instead & discover indulgent & luxurious apartment like upper living
- Float across stunning seamless blackbutt timber flooring from open indoor to outdoor view living
- Soaring ceilings with gorgeous angles & lines take your breath away in the airy breezy open living
- Delight in the chef inspired designer kitchen with impressive island, side grill & pop up range-hood
- Miele double oven, natural stone tops, LED & feature lighting, 2 door plumbed in fridge that stays
- Full size theatre room comes complete with over $25,000 worth of quality operating equipment
- A genuine powder room upstairs means no one has to go downstairs or use your private ensuite
- Fall asleep to the sounds of the surf & wake up to magic views from your luxurious master suite
- Relax in your his & her lay back spa with separate shower, powder room, laundry chute & walk in
- Ducted air, delightful glass balustrades & solid timber stairs add to the real & undeniable appeal
- Take the lift down to 3 lovely master size bedrooms, another powder room & master bathroom
- With another ensuite bedroom, guests or an adult child living at home are well catered for too
With a lovely easy care backyard and being near new, you won't have to waste your weekends on mowing and maintenance, instead head down to the beach or out on the Lake with garaging for your tinnie and 2 cars. Designed for lifestyle rather than just living, this contemporary residence allows you to enjoy the very best Caves Beach has to offer with one of the cleanest safest swimming beaches just down the road and a growing cafe and restaurant scene emerging just up the road with 2 grocers, butcher, chemist, cafe, gelato ice creamery, hair dresser, gift shop, take away, solicitor and soon to open seafood restaurant all within easy strolling distance, so just forget the car and enjoy a few ales at your local Caves Beachside Hotel/Resort or coffee from any number of local shops and cafes, making this 1 hour from Hornsby location extremely desirable for retirees, families and anyone looking to for a beachside weekender escape.
Contact agent for details