27 Lake Point Way
Property id: 3271560
Like new waterfront reserve living, extreme Lake views, easy Lake access & a granny flat!
Set on picturesque fully established landscaped grounds that flow down to the Lake's edge, the current owners enjoy all of the advantages of being waterfront without the expense, effortlessly launching their inflatable to motor across the glassy, sheltered waters of Crangan Bay to their own private deep waterfront Nords Wharf mooring, which they are very happy to offer with the property sale. Designed around an easy street level entry, the split level nature of this stunning residence is fantastic for those keen to avoid stairs, with the entire upper level boasting amazing indoor and outdoor open living that drinks in spectacular panoramic Lake views, while generous double garaging and brilliant off street boat and caravan parking is hidden away below, affording the home far more street appeal and much more private and secure off street parking/ garaging options than usual with easy internal access and external access to a wonderfully well laid out, pretty much self-contained granny flat with gorgeous garden and Lake views and its own lovely covered outdoor entertaining deck ....
- Spoil yourself with an entire upper level dedicated to just you & your everyday enjoyment
- Blessed with the very best nature has to offer enjoy stunning water views & leafy outlooks
- Carefully chosen high end natural stone & timber products feature throughout the interior
- Sunny in winter & breezy in summer sheltered front porch welcomes you inside the foyer
- Discover an impressive master suite with sizeable walk in robe & ensuite that will delight
- From its separate stone top vanity, infinite storage to its large shower+freestanding bath
- A 2nd double bedroom enjoys almost ensuite like access to a gorgeous main bathroom
- Step up to colossal split system air conditioned open living, designer kitchen+views galore
- Walk in pantry, natural stone tops, island bench, glass splashback & integrated dishwasher
- Enjoy divine outdoor living with drop dead gorgeous water views & backyard vistas/access
- Head down to a delightful garden level granny flat with its own internal & external access
- Discover another double bedroom, opulent bathroom & open plan living with kitchenette
Understated and elegant, seemingly single level living greets you and your guests from the street approach to this beautiful home, giving nothing away from the road, in terms of its delicious and spacious, yet easy care interior or its split level, dual nature, yet it makes quite a statement from the waterfront, while still maintaining very real privacy throughout its plentiful, very striking indoor and outdoor living. Beyond its amazing Lake views and its wonderfully easy on the eyes and the legs, fabulously enjoyable, everyday upper and lower level living, beautifully established grounds with a plethora of fruit trees, easy care lush lawn and view deck, roll down to the water's edge, where you can push off on your kayak for an afternoon's fishing, fish from the shore, enjoy a cool summer swim or motor across to your bigger boat, on your own private mooring, could life really get much better?
Contact agent for details
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Split System AirCon