15 Leicester Avenue
Property id: 3236842
Budget beater, beaut investment, whopper block, quiet street, tenant keen to stay!
They don't come much more affordable than this, sitting on an almost 700m2 block with terrific side access to the backyard, every toy you own will fit out back here, promising a good old fashioned solid hardwood frame, its late 50s or early 60s build, mean you benefit from high ceilings, wide old world cornices and gorgeous timber floorboards throughout. Yet the home's also had some great upgrades too, which bring it into the 20th century and make for much more practical, modern, easy living with walls knocked out between the kitchen and living, creating a much more modern open plan feel, not original, the kitchen and bathroom both offer very serviceable and workable spaces until you're ready to add your own stamp, throw in down-lights and a fresh coat of paint and you can see why the tenant is keen to stay on ......
- Colossal North East facing backyard & superb side access for toys & extensions
- Sensational winter morning sun & cool summer afternoon sea breezes stream in
- You can picture a magic future extension with extra living, master, ensuite & deck
- Until then discover spacious down-lit open plan living off a well renovated kitchen
- The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & top backyard outlook
- A generous size master bedroom features built in robes & a nice courtyard aspect
- The 2nd bedroom, upgraded bathroom & master suite are all close to one another
- A great rental, the working tenant is keen to stay on long term & to re-sign leases
- For 1st home buyers or anyone wanting to move in, the tenant's lease has expired
- Affordable now & promising a big bright future due to its big block size & location
- Short driving distance to Redhead Beach, The Lake & 3 terrific shopping centres
- Jewels Shopping Centre's 5 minutes away with Belmont & Charlestown close by
If you are on a tight budget and you're looking for great value, big potential & strong capital growth, you really can't beat this property with front landscaping and fencing that not only cost an absolute bomb but would go close to competing with the Egyptian's pyramids and China's Great Wall in terms of craftsmanship, engineering and design. You're really getting close to $50,000 worth of materials, labour and landscaping here for free with a magic flat front courtyard being the awesome end result, instead of a hard to mow sloped front yard and some time into the future when your tenant has helped you pay off the property and you can afford to go crazy, beyond the Great Wall, picture a newly clad home rising out of the sandstone splendour!
Contact agent for details