202 Pacific Highway
Property id: 3218964
Better than bank returns with amazing re-development & view potential!
Are you sick to death of getting next to nothing interest from your bank, are you reluctant to play the share market in case your entire portfolio goes up in smoke when global markets that you have no control over suddenly crash, maybe you're just tired of your residential investments, where you're always at the mercy of ever changing tenants and constantly worrying about or chasing rent arrears and fixing damages? If any of the above applies to you, your business or your super fund then maybe we've got the solution for you right here in this lifestyle plus suburb, where the real estate landscape is changing every day with heavy investment coming from Sydney-Siders who are keen to escape the big smoke, who are chasing a Lake or Beachside lifestyle, who are looking for a safe and friendly place for their kids and grandkids to grow up in with lots of opportunities, who are after a change of pace, some fresh air and a whole lot less time spent in traffic jams .....
- Long term tenant on a new 3 x 3 lease with 3 year option, next 9 years rent locked in
- Local newsagent with long established history in the town with a very loyal clientele
- Rates & water rates are paid 50/50 by the existing front & rear commercial tenants
- Zoned B2, both leases include annual CPI increases & tenants pay per calendar month
- Per calendar month the front tenant pays $5,340.95, while the rear tenant pays $670
- The site enjoys great visibility with fantastic passing trade/traffic both front & back
- Located between 2 major commercial entities with fantastic public/private carparking
- To the South Coles & Swansea Plaza offer a big business mix & draw plenty of people
- Swansea Hotel to the North offers family style dining & enjoys a very loyal patronage
- Located directly opposite direct waterfront homes with Channel & Bay view potential
- Dual street access augers particularly well for potential multi-storey re-development
- Subject to LMCC approval the big picture might be commercial/residential mixed use
Better than money in the bank or shares, here you're not only benefitting from an established relatively secure rent return, but with real estate prices constantly on the move and this area going from strength to strength and growing exponentially, the long term capital growth prospects only add to the overall investment appeal. The future here looks incredibly bright with apartment development occurring around all major shopping strips in the region and with apartment prices going off, especially in popular Lake and Seaside suburbs, where lifestyle opportunities and infrastructure are plentiful and water views are on tap, so whether you're considering a straight commercial or a residential/commercial re-development mix with council approval its almost a case of the sky's the limit ....
Contact agent for details