31 Seaside Circuit
Property id: 3211781
Brilliant opportunity to build beachside with views, build what you want & for less!
Prices are well and truly on the rise in this beautiful seaside suburb and is it any wonder, just 1 hour from Hornsby with pristine beaches, surrounded by amazing waterways, ocean and national park, Caves Beach is a stunning beachside hamlet with just the right mix of village atmosphere and city conveniences. With supermarkets, doctors, chemists, all manner of services, great schools from pre-schools to high school almost at the door and a major hospital just 10-15 minutes away, every extra curricular activity a kid could dream of is on tap and anything you could wish to do in retirement is here too, there's local work in Lake Macquarie, as well as nearby on the Central Coast, in Newcastle and up in the Hunter Valley with Sydney within driving distance too, so its popularity is very, very, very unlikely to change!
- Amazing, elevated position with a delightful, highly sought after Nth facing rear aspect
- Your home will be blessed with magic winter sunshine & fresh summer sea-breezes
- The elevated position & 3 storey from the road potential, guarantees you water views
- A 2 storey build captures views to Lake Macquarie, Swansea Channel & Redhead Bluff
- So imagine all of your big open plan rear living facing North to these amazing outlooks
- Potential 3rd storey N/East views to Frenchman's Beach, sand, white water & ocean
- Not part of the resort, you own the land freehold & the outgoings are amazingly cheap
- For a tiny community levy, you enjoy full use of the residents & guests only Resort pool
- Nestled between 2 established homes, you get no nasty surprises or construction dirt
- A 2 bedroom resort townhouse is asking $880-$960K & vacant land's sold for $1.3M
- Another resort block is going for $675-$725K making this block incredibly affordable
- DA approved plans & $10,000 new plans with 2 car garage also come with the block
With prices going up and up, we've seen older homes needing extensive renovation selling for very big prices and we've seen vacant land on Caves Beach Road sell for $1.3M this year, with a block in Cinnabar Close, a lot further back from the beach also going for $525,000 in early 2017, here, you can design exactly what you want and build a home with confidence, knowing you are set amidst other high end residences, so this should give you plenty of confidence about building and not over capitalising here. In actual fact, there is a real opportunity to turn a great profit, if you ever, for some odd reason decide to leave, most of us however never do, I'm an ex Coogee girl, but I've called Caves Beach home for over 23 years now and I've and there's no place I'd rather be and no place I'd rather call home!
Contact agent for details