5 Harlo Street
Property id: 3211328
A Little Piece of History or a Brand New Start
Let your imagination run riot on this rare property! There's the option to knockdown and build brand new on a fabulous block that backs onto parkland in an established neighbourhood in booming Belmont North; Or, if you have an entrepreneurial streak, you might think about investing in a granny flat in the backyard to double your rental income, or even transporting the existing building to another site to use it as a granny flat there; Or you will simply recognise the rare and special opportunity to live in one of the few remaining historic and quirky “Nissen Huts” in the area once known as “Pommie Town” further modifying and extending it to suit the family if required.
- Superb entry point into the Belmont market place
- Featuring steel construction and interesting curved lines
- New carpet, neat and tidy bathroom, laundry and kitchen
- Large east-facing sunroom overlooking the backyard
- Fenced yard with peaceful park and playground adjoining the property
- Views to the ocean would be further enhanced if you build up
- Two large sheds with power connected
With only half the original 50 Nissen Huts still standing in the area, this is a rare chance to purchase a piece of history in a popular area close to Jewells and Belmont shopping hubs and just a short distance to schools, Redhead Beach, Fernleigh Track and Lake Macquarie.
Contact agent for details