6/ 74 Evans Street
Property id: 3197809
This one could grace the cover of Vogue Living - sleek, sexy & practical downsizing!
Forget overpriced expensive apartment living with expensive strata fees and shared garaging and instead embrace a downsize option that looks like it stepped straight out of the pages of a magazine, as practical as it is gorgeous, you can't help but be impressed by the quality of this lovely townhouse, it performs like a single level villa offering completely self contained, glamorous lower level living and it looks and feels like a resort style holiday villa you'd find in the South of France, somewhere along the French Riviera or the lavender fields of Provence or looking out to the Atlantic Ocean south of Spain, The Mediterranean and Italy, the fact that it is located down on the flats of Belmont, close to The Lake and 16 Footers Sailing Club, close to bus services and shops is an absolute bonus, it's small complex location and well set back from the road position promise privacy and security too, not adding to its enormous appeal!
- 1 of the best downsize options on the market, totally self contained lower level living
- Set back from the road in a beautifully maintained & well laid out small complex of 7
- Fall in love at first sight with the sun drenched in winter stunning & unique courtyard
- Inside's the embodiment of style & sophistication, stone studded kitchen/bathrooms
- Natural light streams in bouncing off beautifully angled stunning high feature ceilings
- Down lights, a carefully selected colour palette & feature windows up top wow you
- Open style, contemporary split system air conditioned living flows from front to back
- Beautifully appointed, the Caesar stone kitchen overlooks the open living & courtyard
- Flowing out to a charming rear courtyard, the modern kitchen is like new in every way
- Beyond the kitchen & indoor/outdoor living discover a master size bedroom/bathroom
- Internal access to auto/remote door garaging mean you never need even go upstairs
- But then you'd miss the magic 2nd master, huge ensuite & extra living/office/bedroom
For anyone wanting to downsize on house and yard work, but upgrade in terms of lifestyle, to low maintenance and elegant easy care living in a very strong location near The Lake, shops, cafes and restaurants with all the services and conveniences of ever popular Belmont nearby, you really can't go past this property. It's modern and contemporary, yet it doesn't feel in any way squeezed in or mass produced, it's beautifully kept, offering fantastic open space and excellent off street visitor & overnight parking, it's truly a property you'll feel immensely happy to call "home" and it's a home where you will love entertaining your nearest and dearest ......
Contact agent for details
$247.55 per quarter
$480 per year
$730 per quarter