16 Aldon Crescent
Property id: 3177640
Huge 953sqm block backing onto waterfront reserve in quiet cul-de-sac position
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a solidly built, brick home in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto waterfront reserve. Ideal for first home buyers and families, this home is comfortable now with huge potential to capitalise on the position and the existing home by going up, extending out or just updating and enjoying as is.
- Enjoy the lake and reserve vistas from the lounge, dining and kitchen
- The living extends outdoors with a large balcony off the dining area
- The main bedroom has an attached sitting room or possible nursery
- Real potential to convert this extra room to a dedicated third bedroom
- Main bathroom with separate bath upstairs, 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Large rumpus/games room downstairs or perhaps a home office
- Auto double garage with separate storage and workshop areas
- Plenty of room for off street parking for boat, van or extra cars
- Air conditioning, ducted vacuum and huge 953sqm block top it off
With the lake a short stroll from your back door and pre and primary schools within walking distance, this is the perfect spot to raise your family. Enjoy the convenience of local shops being a quick 2 minute drive or for lakeside dining and everyday amenities, Toronto town centre is a short 5 minutes' drive. This is affordable and convenient lakeside living at its best.
Contact agent for details