3 Kuttul Street
Property id: 3117425
Set in a quiet street & renovated from tip to toe with colossal garaging!
Set in a very quiet street just a flat stroll from The Lake and nearby shops, this thoroughly renovated property boasts a wonderfully wide frontage with great side access to huge rear garaging on the Lake side with awesome side access to a brilliant North/East facing backyard as well, thanks to the great aspect the backyard, pool and indoor/outdoor entertaining all enjoy plenty of warm winter sunshine and refreshing sea breezes all summer long. Like the outside, the inside has been totally renovated for very comfortable light and breezy everyday living with a new kitchen and bathroom stealing the show and providing a fresh, crisp modern feel, making the property ready to go straight away.
- Brand new open kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances, a pantry & dishwasher
- The new main bathroom celebrates crisp & contemporary magazine looks & lots of light
- Airy Nth facing big open plan rear living flows on to great covered outdoor living/backyard
- Set away from the other 2 bedrooms the light filled master suite enjoys great built in robes
- Like the rear living, the 2 other queen size bedrooms flow off a lovely wide & open hallway
- Beyond the big open rear living, fantastic big screened in outdoor living overlooks the yard
- An additional covered outdoor entertaining area links the pool to a very handy 2nd bathroom
- A huge double carport connects to massive 3 car garaging with auto door & space galore
- Beyond the pool, a sunny lawn offers kids & pets plenty of room to play & or more parking
- From the new Colorbond roof to the Hardi plank clad exterior, the maintenance is all done
- Yet the home retains a charismatic cottage feel with high ceilings & cute bullnose verandah
- Polished floorboards, new blinds & ceiling fan perfectly finish off the renovated interior
Whether you're looking for the perfect place right now, later on or just for weekends, the fact that there's nothing to do here but move in has got to put this home at the top of your list, the massive garaging and carport, along with the dual side access all make for a particularly promising and bright future for this property. The location is sensational, being quiet and a short flat walk to everything, the home is in great condition inside and out and the price is genuinely affordable, as these owners are on the move having already bought elsewhere and have set themselves a summer sell timeline!
Contact agent for details